Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1-6-10

The musical begins, I have the oppurtunity to help with the school musical, it is INSANE!! Totally volunteer thing, I mention that only because when parents yell at me, I remind them that they are welcome to take over anytime, (haven't got an offer yet..) I have started school again and with work and the musical I am a little insane but only half as insane as the director. But here is a moment that makes it all worth it. Sixth grade class today, asking who wants to audition for the musical, now usually the male of the species scatter to all parts of the room avoiding eye contact but do you know how many boys wanted to try out 10!! 10 boys and that is just one class!! It is so worth it to see these kids do something they love and they are proud of, there little spirits are contagious you can't help but smile. I am reminding myself of this because next week I will want to choke same said boys! But there is nothing better I love this, I really do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment