Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to the New Blog

So here is my start of this blog, I have seen many versions of this idea but I am trying to make it my own, So here is the deal, I will post my glance at life everyday, my hope is that it will be a picture, but I am not that delusional to know it probably won't happen so sometimes it might just be a thought I have for the day, quick and short and to the point. But my stab at keeping my thoughts daily in check and on track, on track physically, spiritually, etc. Visit if you'd like as always I heart visitors and comments. Happy New Year Everyone!!
1-1-10 This kid is my soft spot, I love how he will pose for me and my camera no matter what he's doing. What a wonderful way to start the new year, with family, friends and nature. Blessings abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment